Download Reflexive Property (Travel and Tours Themed) Math Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Who are these worksheets for?
This pack is suitable for learners aged 10-12 years old or 6th to 7th graders (USA). The content covers fact files and relevant basic and advanced activities involving reflexive property.
What is Travel and Tours?
As we explore new places and cultures, we often discover more about ourselves and what we like. This is where the reflexive property comes in, reminding us that we are always ourselves, no matter where we go or what we do. Experience the enchantment of travel and tours!
About Reflexive Property
- The reflexive property is a fundamental concept used in many different areas of math.
- It is often introduced as a basic property of equality or an equivalence relation, and it states that any object is equal to itself.
- It is a powerful tool in mathematics because it allows us to establish a starting point for reasoning about objects or relations.
- By recognizing that any object is related to itself in a certain way, we can build more complex structures and derive new insights about the world around us.
Download Reflexive Property (Travel and Tours Themed) Worksheets Math Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Reflexive Property across 18 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 7 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Age 10-11 (Basic) 6th Grade
- Travel Must-Haves
- Which Way?
- Help Me Shop!
- That’s Our Meal!
- Picture Perfect?
Age 11-12 (Advanced) 7th Grade
- Upcoming Field Trip
- Triangular-Shaped Attraction
- Get in the Seats!
- The Boat Is Sinking
- Twin-Kle, Twin-Kle, Tall Tower