Download Harmonic Progression (Teachers’ Day Themed) Math Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Who are these worksheets for?
This pack is suitable for learners aged 10-12 years old or 6th and 7th grades (USA). The content covers fact files and relevant basic and advanced activities involving harmonic progression.
What is Harmonic Progression?
- It is a sequence of real numbers.
- It is determined by taking the reciprocal of an arithmetic progression as long as it does not contain a zero (0).
- For example, if 1/q, 1/r, 1/s are in arithmetic progression, then q, r, s are in harmonic progression.
Common Facts About Harmonic Progression
- It was studied by a Greek mathematician named Pythagoras during the 6th Century. He used harmonic progression to aid him in studying some of his works in science and mathematics.
- Scientists used harmonic progression to determine different formulas that we are using today.
- Students also use harmonic progression in their geometry class. For example, if the altitudes of a triangle are in arithmetic progression, the sides are in harmonic progression.
Download Harmonic Progression (Teachers’ Day Themed) Worksheets Math Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Harmonic Progression across 19 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 7 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Age 10-11 (Basic) 6th Grade
- Recall Your Lesson
- Teacher’s Challenge
- Class Outing
- Mini Task
- Teacher’s Favorite Fruits
Age 11-12 (Advanced) 7th Grade
- Arranging Classroom Chairs
- Desserts for My Teacher
- Pretty Balloons, Happy Teacher
- Cooking for My Teacher
- What Makes Teacher Happy