- Analyze proportional relationships and use them to solve real-world and mathematical problems.
- Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions to add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers.
- Use properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions.
- Solve real-life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations.
- Draw, construct and describe geometrical figures and describe the relationships between them.
- Solve real-life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume.
- Use random sampling to draw inferences about a population.
- Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations.
- Investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models.
Last Updated: June 2023