- Know that there are numbers that are not rational, and approximate them by rational numbers.
- Work with radicals and integer exponents.
- Understand the connections between proportional relationships, lines, and linear equations.
- Analyze and solve linear equations and pairs of simultaneous linear equations.
- Define, evaluate, and compare functions.
- Use functions to model relationships between quantities.
- Understand congruence and similarity using physical models, transparencies, or geometry software.
- Understand and apply the Pythagorean Theorem.
- Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving volume of cylinders, cones and spheres.
- Investigate patterns of association in bivariate data.
Last Updated: June 2023